I daily cleaning R throughout Latvia
Daily cleaning is necessary to keep the premises always clean and tidy. This is not only important in offices and warehouses, but also at home. A clean house and premises motivate and create a pleasant atmosphere, but sometimes it is difficult to ensure it on a daily basis.
What services are included in the daily cleaning service?
Daily cleaning is varied and can sometimes take a long time. Our daily cleaning work includes:
- Cleaning of various floor coverings using environmentally friendly cleaning agents;
- Cleaning of various horizontal and vertical surfaces;
- Cleaning of doors and their handles;
- Garbage collection and removal, as well as the insertion of a new garbage bag;
- Kitchen surface and stove cleaning;
- Cleaning and disinfection of sanitary facilities;
- Cleaning of light objects;
We provide quality daily cleaning, which will create a pleasant atmosphere and make you feel comfortable. We coordinate daily cleaning work at a time convenient for you and perform all work promptly; we develop a cleaning plan that suits you, depending on your wishes and needs, in order to achieve the results you want.
What rooms are cleaned in the daily cleaning service?
Daily cleaning is necessary for a wide variety of rooms, so we offer a wide range of work so that every customer can get the results they want. Daily cleaning includes the following facilities:
- Office space;
- Production and storage facilities;
- House and apartment premises;
- Territory cleaning.
Entrust the daily cleaning work to us, SIA “Tīrības pagrindas”, so that your premises are clean and shiny every day!
Recommendations for daily cleaning work:
Although daily cleaning takes time, there are various ways to ensure that the premises are cleaned daily. We offer some daily cleaning tips for house and apartment cleaning, which will allow you to spend less time cleaning your house on holidays.
Daily cleaning work can be done quickly and effortlessly, especially if you follow the steps that help you do it quickly and quickly, because no one wants to spend a lot of time cleaning the house after a long day. These tricks will help you keep your house tidy so that it is pleasant and clean. These tasks only take a few minutes, but they will help you achieve a clean house on your own every day.
- Take off your shoes.
Taking off your shoes before entering the house helps to keep the floors clean, because dirt is not transferred to all the rooms of the house, so the floors are much cleaner and it does not require much effort.
- Make the bed.
Before leaving home, make a bed, it creates a more tidy environment and impression, and when you come home, a made bed makes the room more tidy, as well as it motivates the rest of the bedroom to keep tidy.
- Wipe the walls of the shower enclosure.
The shower enclosure quickly becomes dirty, and if it is not maintained, mold can start to form. No less important is the formation of water stains and dirt on it. When you wipe the walls of the shower enclosure, it will look clean and well-groomed, as well as it will last longer and will not require much effort for general cleaning. It only takes a few seconds.
- Clean the bathroom sink.
The bathroom sink quickly gets dirty because it is used every morning and evening. It quickly forms toothpaste and soap residue, which quickly makes the look of the bathroom sink ugly and untidy. The easiest way is to wipe it quickly with wet wipes, so it is always clean and pleasant.
- Wipe the kitchen surfaces.
Wipe kitchen surfaces after use. It does not take much time, but helps to keep the kitchen clean and pleasant. Kitchen surfaces quickly become dirty and sticky if they are not cleaned every day, so we recommend wiping them every night.
- Clean when possible.
We recommend cleaning various surfaces when you have at least a minute. For example, when cooking you can wash dishes and wipe the table or shelves during the kitchen surface or during advertising breaks, it not only helps to keep the house clean, but also time is used efficiently.
- Wipe off dust before going to bed.
Quick dusting before going to bed helps to keep the shelf surfaces clean and prevents the formation of a layer of dust, which not only makes the room clean, but also keeps the room air more pleasant and cleaner.
- Do five minutes of sorting each day.
At the end of the day, arrange for five minutes, arrange the dropped items and clothes in the closets, which will immediately make the room tidy and clean. Not only will the room be tidy and cleaner, but also clothes and belongings. Waking up in the morning, the house will be much more organized and pleasant.
- Ventilate the premises.
Ventilation of the premises maintains fresh and healthy air in the room and ventilates various unpleasant odors. The air is pleasant and fresh, the smell of cooking is ventilated. No less important is that it is healthy and helps to get better sleep.
We offer a short list to help you with your daily work:
- Make a bed in the morning before leaving the house;
- Arrange the clothes, put the dirty clothes in the dirty laundry basket, but hang the clean ones back in the closet;
- Put things in place so that they are not only easy to find, but also do not create a feeling of dirt;
- Wipe or vacuum the floor quickly.
- Wipe the bathroom sink after use;
- Wipe the walls of the shower enclosure;
- At the end of the day, clean the toilet lid with disinfectant wipes;
- Change bathroom towels regularly;
- Wipe the floor if necessary.
- Empty the dishwasher if it is full;
- Empty the sink from the dirty dishes and clean it;
- Clean kitchen surfaces after use;
- Wipe floor stains with a damp cloth to prevent them from freezing;
- Change kitchen towels regularly;
- Clean the hob surface with a damp cloth;
- Wipe the floor.
- Arrange the sofa and its pillows;
- Arrange the table and shelves;
- Wipe dust off the shelves and table top;
- Wipe the floor if necessary.
What are the necessary things for daily cleaning?
Necessary things for daily cleaning:
- Microfiber cloths;
- Cleaning products;
- Vacuum cleaner or floor brush.
Daily cleaning work can sometimes be time consuming, especially in office and warehouse premises, so contact us – SIA “Tīrības pamats”, we will take care of the cleanliness of your premises!